The Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry NPC in partnership with the Pakistan Embassy presents the opportunity to travel to Pakistan for FREE to attend a business trade delegation.
1. A company must be in the Engineering and/or Healthcare Sector
■■ Construction material
■■ Surgical instruments
■■ Sports goods
■■ Musical instruments
■■ Automotive / Autoparts
■■ Electrical Fan/Home Appliances
■■ Furniture & mattresses
■■ Rubber & its implements
■■ Plastic & its implements
■■ Stationary & Paperboard
■■ Cookware & Cutlery
■■ Mobile devices
■■ Safety equipment
■■ Gems & Jewellery
■■ Agriculture machinery & its implements
■■ Electrical machinery including pumps, motors, transformers, generators
■■ Marble & Minerals
2. Be willing to pay a RETURN flight ticket which will be reimbursed to you once you arrive in Pakistan.
3. Have a visa and passport ready for travelling
4. Be fully vaccinated to travel
5. Be available to exhibit the company service/product in Pakistan
6. Have a turnover of one million US Dollars per annum (negotiable).
7. Submit a company profile and recent financial statement for screening.
8. Must be within sectors specified on the link.
Date: Friday, 25 February 2022 – Sunday, 27 February 2022
Click to Register: https://ehcs.tdap.gov.pk/ Once registered, kindly email your:
2. Company profile and,
3. Financial statement
To Dumile Khubone, (email@example.com) or call 031 335 1000.
NB: Only nine (9) companies will be selected to participate. The Pakistan Embassy reserves the right to select eligible participants.